Serving Reborners and Collectors since 1999
Our Shipping Special - Only $7.95 USPS Priority Shipping - any size order in the USA
Small Orders - USPS Ground Advantage is available for small light weight orders.
International Shipping - quoted at Checkout, before payment.

Magnets - 12 X 1.5mm

2 Thin Magnets - 12 X 1.5mm
Fantastic for Pacifiers real flat!
Super high powered magnets are very strong!
SAVE MORE - Use the dropdown option for larger quantities.- See Chart.....

 Use these extra strong thin magnets for your Reborns Pacifier.  12mm by 1.15mm  HOW TO VIDEOS

SAVE - Use drop down options for larger quantities.
2 Magnets - $1.48 ($.74 cents each)
4 Magnets - $2.88 ($.72 cents each)
6 Magnets - $4.20 ($.70 cents each)
8 Magnets - $5.44 ($.68 cents each)
10 Magnets -$6.50 ($.65 cents each)

Tap Here - Save even more in Larger Quantities

(Make Sure you check for the correct polarity so they attract to each other, before gluing)


  • Glue one magnet inside the dolls head at the mouth area.Then cut the nipple off the pacifier and glue the other magnet or glue a metal washer to the paci, where the nipple was.
  • Glue one Magnet in the dolls head somewhere at the top and the other magnet on a ribbon or bow. Works great to attach a hair bow to your doll that way.  It works instantly
  • Glue one magnet inside a babies hand and the other inside the babies mouth, looks like the baby is sucking on its fist.
  • Have your baby hold a small toy or rattle, by gluing one magnet inside the hand and one magnet to the toy.
  • Glue one inside the belly near the navel, and create your own "detachable" umbilical cord!

Many, many uses -  use your own ideas. Works Great!!!


These Magnetic Pacifiers are NOT Recommended for children under 12 years old!

If you are intending to give this Pacifier to a child for her doll, 
PLEASE Secure the Cap over the magnet with a strong glue,
so the child cannot take it apart and access the magnet.

This Earth Magnet can cause serious damage or death if swallowed.

Swallowed or ingested magnets are dangerous and can cause death in ALL ages. Read the American Association of Pediatric's (AAP) Policy on the matter. If a magnet is ingested, please call your local emergency room immediately.
Besides the fact that they are a choking hazard, swallowing magnets can cause serious health concerns or possible death due to forming holes in or clamping off the intestines. Care should be taken with magnets as they may effect computer monitors, floppy disks, credit cards or pacemakers.

Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.

Add Your Review

Your Name:
Email Address:
Note: HTML is not translated! Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
Your Rating: 5
Your Name:
Your Email:
Friends Name:
Friends Email: