Shipping Special - Only $7.95 USPS Priority Shipping - any size order in the USA
Small Orders - First Class USPS Shipping is available for small light weight orders

Magnets - 9 X 3mm

SKU:
RS-204
One Set of 2 Magnets - 9mm X 3mm - Fits in Honeybug Pacifiers
Fantastic for any Pacifier - real flat!
Super high powered magnets are very strong!
SAVE MORE in quantities.
$1.48
Amount:

 Use these extra strong magnets for your Reborn's Pacifier.    HOW TO VIDEOS

This Size Fits in the Honeybug Pacifiers  

Also use these Magnets to Glue inside the Doll's Head - or to glue onto any Regular Pacifier

(Make Sure you check for the correct polarity so they attract to each other, before gluing)

SAVE - Use drop down options for larger quantities.
2 Magnets - $1.48 ($.74 cents each)
4 Magnets - $2.88 ($.72 cents each)
6 Magnets - $4.20 ($.70 cents each)
8 Magnets - $5.44 ($.68 cents each)
10 Magnets -$6.50 ($.65 cents each)

Tap Here - Save even more in Larger Quantities

Uses:

  • Glue one magnet inside the dolls head at the mouth area.Then cut the nipple off the pacifier and glue the other magnet or glue a metal washer to the paci, where the nipple was.
  • Glue one Magnet in the dolls head somewhere at the top and the other magnet on a ribbon or bow. Works great to attach a hair bow to your doll that way.  It works instantly
  • Glue one magnet inside a babies hand and the other inside the babies mouth, looks like the baby is sucking on its fist.
  • Have your baby hold a small toy or rattle, by gluing one magnet inside the hand and one magnet to the toy.
  • Glue one inside the belly near the navel, and create your own "detachable" umbilical cord!

Many, many uses -  use your own ideas. Works Great!!!

Not for Children! - Keep away from Children!

*******************************************************

**Caution Warning** - WARNING: NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 12 YEARS OLD
These Magnetic Pacifiers are NOT Recommended for children under 12 years old!

If you are intending to give a magnetic Pacifier to a child for her doll, 
PLEASE Secure the Cap over the magnet with a strong glue,
so the child cannot take it apart and access the magnet.

This Earth Magnet can cause serious damage or death if swallowed.

Swallowed or ingested magnets are dangerous and can cause death in ALL ages. Read the American Association of Pediatric's (AAP) Policy on the matter. If a magnet is ingested, please call your local emergency room immediately.
Besides the fact that they are a choking hazard, swallowing magnets can cause serious health concerns or possible death due to forming holes in or clamping off the intestines. Care should be taken with magnets as they may effect computer monitors, floppy disks, credit cards or pacemakers.

Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.

Add Your Review


Your Name:
Email Address:
Review:
Note: HTML is not translated! Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
Your Rating: 5
Verification:
Your Name:
Your Email:
Friends Name:
Friends Email:
Message:
Verification: